Click on the link to learn more about the following topics
- Systemic Arterial Hypertension
- High Cholesterol
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Peripheral Vascular Disease
Click on the links to learn more about procedures performed at Rockingham Medical Clinic
- Prevention and management of diseases in the adult population with emphasis in cardiovascular diseases, such as Systemic Arterial Hypertension, High Cholesterol, Congestive Heart Failure, coronary artery disease, evaluation of chest pain and peripheral vascular disease.
- Cardiovascular procedures are performed by certified Cardiovascular Technologist and they include:
- Electrocardiograms for evaluation of cardiac rhythm.
- Treadmill Exercise Test and Stress Echocardiography for evaluation of Coronary Artery Disease.
- Echocardiography for evaluation of cardiac and valvular diseases.
- Carotid Duplex studies for evaluation of Cerebrovascular Disease.
- Ankle Brachial Index studies for evaluation of Peripheral Arterial Disease.
- Our office in Charlotte is conveniently located in a complex that has pharmacy and a laboratory services.